Sunday, January 11, 2009

Way behind - AGAIN

As you can see I am way behind in posting. My plan this week is to catch up. So keep checking back this time next week I will be current.
As many of you know I got a new camera for Christmas. I have been trying to get used to using it and figuring out all of its fancy techniques. Therefore if the pictures don't look the best you will know that I am still a work in progress.

We got Deven an excavating kit for Christmas it was a dinosaur and you had to chip it out of this rock and then you were able to put the bones together. It was pretty fun and turned out being a fun project for Rogers and Deven.

The fun begins.

This is the rock that was full of T-Rex bones.

Deven makes the first Chip.

Rogers taking a turn with the chisel and hammer.

They just love when I make them stop what they are doing so I can get a picture


Don't forget Buddee. He has to be involved in what is going on.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have never seen anything like that. What a fun thing. I love your background! I hope it is okay if I snope.