Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sister Weekend

This past weekend Kristina and I attended the Scrapbook Expo in SLC. As always we had a great time. Over 200 vendors with lots of new product, stickers, paper, embellishments, and on and on and on.

Only five of us made it to this one. Usually we have over 10 of us together. The small number was still lots of fun and great laughs. At dinner I don't think my sister and I have laughed so hard. It was one of those nights when everything just seemed so funny.

I must say that I out did my self this time. Not sure if it was the small group or the fact that I wanted to stay page for page with Kristina. I usually only to about 4-6 layouts over the weekend. (I know slow right) But this time I was able to finish 9. That's right 9. Yeah for me.


I am already looking forward to the next one in Sept (11-12) for those who want to join us. After all the more the merrier.


Kristina, Me, Julie, Michelle, & Mindy

My Cute Sister with all her goods


Me after two days of scraping

Like all good thing, it must come to an end.

5 comments:

symony said...

Those are so fun I love them!!!

Kyle and Edie said...

It sounds like a very fun weekend! It's so nice to get together with friends and even better when you can do something together that you enjoy.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

you guys always have sooooooooooo much fun....i am glad that you have these fun times together.

Nyman's said...

oh my what a blast it was, your right we have never laughed so hard at dinner as we did that night. It was a total blast to go and hang out and even better I did it with my sista..Love from the sista!

Angie said...

I'm so jealous it looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had such a good weekend! It is great to get away and some times with out the hubby's and just the girls!!