Friday, December 18, 2009

Craft Class - January 23, 2010

I went to this super fun craft class and decided to have one of my own.

This picture really does not do the finished project justice (when complete it will look like canvas), so if you want to see one before, feel free to stop by my house and see the Bountiful Temple one that I did.



Description: 18" x 24" temple portrait protected by a glassless finish and surrounded by a 4 1/2" chunky, black frame. The total size is 26" x 32" - HUGE!A teacher will bring all of the supplies and stay to teach the class. The project can be completed in 2-2 1/2 hours.



Date: 23 January 2009
Time: 1:00 – 3:30pm (must be on time) (no exceptions)
Place: TBA
Cost: $46.00 plus tax



I will need your money and choice of picture by the 7th of January, so that all of the supplies can be ordered.



~Please let me know ASAP if you will be attending~




Available Temples :


Salt Lake
Bountiful
Timpanogos
Logan
Idaho Falls
St. George
Manti

You can check out the website at
http://poppyseedprojects.com

6 comments:

Angie said...

I want to come!!! Jerry was telling me something about it as we walked through Sam's club today and I admired the pictures that I want. Let me know if it would be okay for me to come.

symony said...

I would like to come but I am pretty sure I will have to work do you think you are going to do another one in the future or is there another way i can do one?

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i am in.....so plan on me! i will let the others know and have them come to your blog and tell you what they want.... order the logan for me please!!

Brittnee said...

Kandi- I would love to do the Salt Lake temple! Order me one please!

Brittnee Neal

symony said...

so If i wanted to sign up for a class what do i do, and what are the stipulations?

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i was going to tell you that my sis is out of town due to the holidays, so when she comes back i will tell her the date again...BUT i am pretty darn for sure she is in..and wants the logan temple!