Sunday, December 6, 2009

For All Eternity

We did it. What was bound on earth is now bound in heaven.

November 28 2009 was the most beautiful day I could have ever asked for. The sun was shining, I was surrounded by people who love me, and I was sealed to the one I love more than anything else.

Once again my sister is the best and took some beautiful pictures.

Rog and I - For All Eternity
Our Parents
Kent and Janet Ward
Rog and Kandi
Brad and Sue Richardson

Our Family and Friends




Now I hope that I can continue to make him as happy as we were today

7 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations I'm so excited for you guys. It looked like you had a beautiful day!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm So excited for you two. You guys look so happy! Love all the pictures.

shelly said...

Beautiful pics! I am so happy for you Kandi- Congratulations!

Nyman's said...

I'm so proud of you and the decisions you have made in your life to get you here. You are so special to me and I look up to you in so many ways. love from the sista!

Unknown said...

awesome congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful and special day for a wonderful couple! So happy for you guys and thank you again for inviting us, we were so grateful to be at such a special occasion!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i am sad that i couldn't have come and seen your happy/beautiful face in person. the pictures are sooo beautiful and i am so glad all came thru to do this!!