Sunday, September 21, 2008

I must have a 'Craft Room'

In order for me to have a craft room I need to sell the bedroom set that resides in the room I want to reconstruct.

I can feel the creative God's hovering in that room just waiting to explode with ideas.

If you, or any one you know is looking for a beautiful bedroom set. Please Please help me sell this.

I am asking $550 for the 5 piece set, but I am willing to take an offer. If interested leave me a comment with your email address and/or phone number and I will get in touch with you .

Set includes
Dresser w/ Mirror
Two night stands
Queen size four poster (raised) bed w/ side rails.





1 comment:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohhh i wish that i had $550? that is a nice set!!! i will let people know for you....or maybe i can come up with the money...but then where would i put it then???