Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrapbook USA Expo

Twice a year my sister and I take the time needed to get together and attend the Scrapbook Expo in Salt Lake City. In the past we have always taken Friday off of work, left early, hit breakfast at Village Inn in Bountiful and then off for two days of scrapbooking. This time we only were able to go for half a day. We left work around 3 and were off. We scrapped until midnight and then drove home.

It is always fun to get together with the girls that we only see twice a year. Most of all it is a good excuse to spend some quality sister time.


She is the best sister I have (oops she wins by default) But I know she would do anything for me and I love her very much.


Check out our table. It is covered with all kinds of fun stuff

Our Fun group of girls


3 comments:

Nyman's said...

love from the sister...you know I'd do anything for ya..It was a fun night, never laughed so hard.

kibs said...

It was a blast as always, but me in that second picture needs to go!!!! See ya in 6 months

Charee B Mcclellan said...

that is soooooooooo fun! really i didn't know about all of this great fun. next time around you let me in on it ok???? you guys are great.