Monday, September 1, 2008

USA Armwrestling Competition

"You don't pull on Superman's Cape"

"You don't spit in the wind"

"You don't lock wrists with these boys and not have a challenge"

After taking a few years off of Arm wrestling Tyson decided he would get back in a tournament in Blackfoot Idaho. Of course I had to go and watch him spank these boys again.

When we first go there I asked Deven and Rogers if they would like to sign up and they both told me no, I knew that it was for sure not Rogers thing but I thought that Deven might enjoy it.

Well once we started watching the little kids Deven was looking like he might be interested so I told him that I was sure if he went down and asked them that he would be able to get in the tournament. So he did. He was so excited. He lost both his matches but I think all in all he had fun.

It seemed like forever before Tyson's weight class was up and once he started it went really fast. (like always)

Tyson didn't do so well in the right hand but in the left he won three and lost two taking home fourth place. Not bad with no practice and having 6 years off.

Way to go boys you did awesome!!



Tyson giving Deven a few tips

Oh yeah!!! You got it now Tyson tells him

Deven my not have won - But he meet a Girl

Lock'em up Boys

And the winner is Tyson

In the left he was rock'in

OK boys OK boys

3 comments:

Nyman's said...

Love that kid...way to go Tyson!!! Sorry we missed it but I'm sure it was a rockin day!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

That is so awesome! I love to watch people arm wrestle. It reminds me of the movie Over the Top. Have you ever seen it? It's great!!!

Mandie said...

Cute blog Kandi!! Hope you are doing well. Tyson looks good to. I never get to see that kid.