Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Kristina Tagged me so here I go with the crazy questions in 8's

Eight TV shows I like to watch
  • Lost, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Hero's, Grey's, Criminal Minds, Survivor,

Eight things that happened yesterday

  • Showered, Worked, Played w/BudDee, Grocery Shopped, Went to a Stampin Up party w/ my mom, Laughed so hard I almost peed my pants (my mom is funny), Made a card, Snuggled with Rogers.

Eight places I love to eat

  • Olive Garden, Maddox, Famous Dave's, Factory, LW's (Rogers Special), Panda, Costa Vida, Wingers

Eight things I look forward

  • Being Sealed in the Temple, Going to Hawaii, Getting my Craft room just the way I want it, Christmas time with Family, Being debt free, Owning a SUV, Alone time w/Rogers, Relaxing

Eight people I have tagged

  • Brenda, Charee, Christi, Danielle, Jackie, Michelle, Tara, Symony

There you go Sista, I finally did it.

No comments: