Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who's your Daddy?

I came home from work today and Rogers told me that the dog has been sick and when I picked him up I knew it was true.

He smelled like throw-up so bad I thought that I might join him in the act. I asked Rogers if he would give him a bath, which is always a huge treat. (Not).

Later as he was drying he hopped up on Rogers lap and I said "Oh my Goodness, I have got to get a picture of that. You and BudDee have the same hair."

I only tease Rogers because Saturday I had an appointment set up for him and he was not able to make it and he does need a hair cut.

But then most of you know me and know that I like short hair. Especially on Men and Boys.

Rogers & BudDee

5 comments:

kibs said...

Muwahahahah. People really do start to look like their dogs.

Nyman's said...

I have said it once so I'll say it again. The are total twins, even when budee's hair is dry they still look the same. I love teasing him about it.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa that is the best picture ever!!! love it!

symony said...

wow I would love to be able to say that me and my dog have the same haircut!!!!! love the pumpkins they look awesome!!!!

mandy said...

Ya for you now they no longer look a like. Your welcome