Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Richardson's Need a Truck

My craft room is well on it way to becoming reality. I have sold the bed set and and purchased most of the furniture for my room. I found just what I wanted but it is all stuff that you have to put together; hence when we purchased it, it all came in boxes.

Most of you know we just have two cars, we desperately need a truck or an SUV. As you can see from the pictures we looked like complete red necks driving home.

At least I found it all in Logan.

Many thanks to Rog for putting up with me and driving us home with stuff hanging out the window and one of the doors had to stay open.

This is what we would have looked like driving, from the back


Boxes hanging out the window


This was the door that had to stay open. We really had it packed.

3 comments:

Nyman's said...

my lease is up in just a few more months, save your money and buy my car when I turn it back in...Get that room together so I can see it

symony said...

hey you guys are so cute together I love your pictures!

kkerig said...

You should have your husband get a second job to buy you a truck.