Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is in the Air

Awhile back Rogers and I was shopping in his favorite store Wal-Mart, and we came across these Gingerbread House making kits. We thought it would be fun activity to do with Deven.

And as you can see it was. We bought two so that Rogers and Deven would each have one to make. It was fun watching them and seeing the creativity that each of them have.



I was afraid that Deven was either going to be sick because he was eating all his frosting or that the was not going to have enough to decorate his house with. He seemed to like the taste.


Here is Rogers working on putting the walls up.
The walls are up the Deven begins the decorating. My favorite part.

Rogers and his finished product.

Deven and his masterpiece.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FUN! my friend Rachael and I got the same kit at the Lee's in Smithfield