Monday, December 15, 2008

RIchardson News Letter 2008

All about the Richardson’s

Rogers continues to work for Impac Services, out of Vancouver WA. He is lucky enough to be able to work out of the office in our home. Doing just what he likes, working with computers. Some days working at home alone are easier for him than others but he is doing really well at his job. I appreciate how hard he works for us each day. This summer he joined the Men’s association at Birch Creek Golf Course, which allowed him to golf at least once a week. He really enjoyed that. He also loves to play basketball every chance he gets. We have a little Shih Tzu puppy named Buddee. He makes a great pal for Rogers while he is home working all day. He is 1 and still loves to play and chase all of his toys. We find ourselves laughing at him all the time.

Spencer graduated from Mountain Crest High School in May. He moved into a little apartment, in Logan with a buddy of his from school. He is realizing how much fun it is to be an adult. J

Holly is a junior at Logan High School. She turned 16 in March. During the summer she worked in Bear Lake, where she was able to save enough money to purchase a little car. She joined the Logan High swim team this year and has really enjoyed it. She is a fast little swimmer. She is still in the orchestra playing the clarinet. As you can expect we don’t see much of her as she is so busy.

Deven is in the 8th grade at Mount Logan Middle School. His final year before he will go to high school. Boy time really does fly. Deven has been really active in the scouting program with the young men in our ward. He spent a week at scout camp this summer and has been on quite a few little over night camps. I am so happy that he has made friends with the kids in our neighborhood.

As for me I still work at Thermo Fisher (HyClone). I continue to work on my scrapbooks, and have converted one of the rooms in our home into a craft room. I’m still in the process of getting it all together, but it will be so nice. You can stay up to date with us all year at
www.kandikorner.blogspot.com I am truly blessed to be where I am in life.

I hope this holiday season brings much peace, love and happiness in your life.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Rogers and Kandace
Richardson

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey this is Angie Kidd. Thank you so much for seeing that everyone knew it was Jerry's birthday today. I was going to get a hold of you but I kept forgeting to look in Jerry's phone for a number. Thank you! I wanted you to know that I appreciate you keeping him in mind! I hope you have a great Christmas it looks like you will!

Unknown said...

that was great! I was happy to read this I need to get mine up and out!